Friday, March 4, 2011

Change is Good!

This little business has grown to something I never anticipated and I am so grateful to all of my fans, family, and friends who have supported me and passed along my name to others who have become fans and friends. So, a huge THANK YOU to all of you.

This month I am working on some VERY exciting changes and additions to my business. First, I will be working on getting an online shop set up. I am hoping to be able to divide my time and use it more effectively in order to allow me to have a constant supply of popular items for both online and local shoppers.

Of course, I will still accept custom orders, although some items will include a custom order fee if it includes additional shopping for supplies or design time. Some of those fees include . . .

-Custom Order Tu-Tu's (this means you want a color that I currently do not carry, but can order) . . . $5 custom order fee
-Custom Order Shirts (this means something designed specifically for you that I do not currently make) . . . $3 custom order fee
- Hair Accessories (this means additional shopping required/design time) . . . $3 custom order fee

Others may be added if needed, but for now, that will be it.

The next exciting change will be Saturday Steals (an idea I got from one of my favorite boutique vendors). Saturday Steals will include a variety of popular must haves that are like style and colors. There will only be one set and available for that saturday and sunday only, and marked down considerably, so look for them on facebook and act fast! They will start in April (maybe sooner).

That's all the announcements I have for now, but I am constantly thinking of new ways to make my fans happy and excited. I would love to hear any ideas you might have!

Happy Shopping!

Trina



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online